What is the Purpose of Asking Question?

Posted by ChampDog | Sunday, April 04, 2010

The very first IMPORTANT THING that you MUST know before you ask any question is that you have to understand that NO ONE can tell you the answer but ONLY YOURSELF. So now you may think, what is the point of asking question? The point or the purpose of asking question is very simple:

  • You want to know how others think of their own answers for a particular question that you have in mind.

Therefore you need to keep in mind that the purpose of asking a questions is not seeking for the answers. You're basically seeking for an opinion how other thinks of the answers of the question that you have. You still have a choice to choose the answer that you want.

Now, let's think of it. I just tell you an answer of the purpose of asking questions. So, what is the purpose of asking question in your opinion?

2 comments
  1. Anonymous July 10, 2017  

    Hello would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with?
    I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm having a difficult time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking
    for something completely unique.
    P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

  2. ChampDog July 10, 2017  

    I personally like blogger. There a different blog template layout that you can choose once you start blogging. All the best!